The Electronic Sports Masters™ | ESM™ is an organization of international character whose main objective is to promote the e-Sports within Arma 3 and upcoming games in the series of Bohemia Interactive a.s.
Founded in January of 2015 our primary objective can be divided into the following points:
- Establish the bases of e-Sports worldwide based on the principles of the International e-Sports Federation (IeSF)
- Host the e-Sports world championship
- Create a common set of rules which regulates the PvP events of the community
- To become a seal of quality, commitment and seriousness
- All this focused exclusively on Arma 3 and upcoming games from the Bohemia Interactive series.
Video created by @GAMmovies Making Cinematic / Machinima / 88th Co."Walking Death"
Functioning of Electronic Sports Masters
Electronic Sports Masters™ has been divided into two different leagues called A-Series and PRO Series. This structure arises from the need of hosting and providing access to the Arma 3 e-Sports community in the most professional environment possible.
The main difference between both leagues is that access to PRO Series requires a enrolment fee per player that varies according to game modes.
Now we are going to detail more the main characteristics of each league.
What are the A-Series?
A-Series will host public events of ESM™, which can be leagues, tournaments, and/or one night marathons.
- Main characteristics:
- FREE enrolment!
- Without inscription fee.
Any team that fulfills the minimum requirements for an event can join.
The number of participants is not fixed, but may be restricted.
What are the PRO Series?
PRO Series will host “professional” events of ESM™. These events will have a limited number of participants and will have prices in cash.
- Main characteristics:
- Inscription fee of 2€ per player (which is invested in prizes).
- Inscription fee of 4€ per team as deposit or guarantee (Mandatory).
- Limited slots.
- Limited number of players per team.
- Fixed and predefined number of players in each game.
- Access will be granted only to the first and second qualified teams in one of the equivalent A-Series leagues.
Roberto “LORD” López
Aleksei “Shenko” Nerushenko
Responsible for International Relations
Juan “Valtas” Elias
Social Media Manager
Israel “Big” Guerra
Paul “Falcopol” Voisin
Garrett “Garrett” Bromley
Scripter & editor
Andrey "CHykis" Belov
|Philipp "PhIps" Boghdanovich
Our Main Sponsors and Partners
|Mionix AB was founded in 2007 by Peter Nygren. The goal was to design and develop high-end computer peripherals made for gamers. The company stands for high quality, cool design and a touch of innovation.|
|ArmaHosts was founded in June 2015 providing hosting services for primarily Arma communities and clans. We have seperated ourselves from other hosts by providing development services for the Arma series.|
|Kinguin's mission is to provide sellers and buyers from all around the world the possibility to trade video games at a fair price with no hassle through an innovative platform.|
|TeamSpeak started in 1999 as a personal project for a group of friends who met each other playing an online game. At the time, the available voice communication applications lacked cross-platform compatibility, were plagued with router and firewall issues, and relied heavily on bandwidth and system resource utilization. Knowing we could do better, we set out on a mission to develop a solution of our own - a high quality, lightweight, full-featured alternative now known as TeamSpeak.|