Hi folks, we are happy to announce that before end of May (Registration deadline: May, 17th), the second edition of the Electronic Sports Master™ | A-Series CTF Conference
League 2016 will start.
We take this opportunity to change our name with the aim to adapt to some issues that came up during last edition. This little change of organization is about ping issues faced by some teams located in the US or in Asia.
New features and rules for this new edition:
- The teams will have to pay a 4€ registration fee, which will be reimbursed at the end of the competition*
- The teams may register in any conference they want as long as they meet the ping criteria*
- The ESM™ provides the teams with a server in each conference to let them perform all the required tests before the competition starts.
Conferences West, Center and East.
- West (South America, USA y Canada) - ESM™ | A-Series CTF WCL 2016
- Center (Europe, Africa, Western Russia) - ESM™ | A-Series CTF CCL 2016
- East (Eastern Russia and Asia) - ESM™ | A-Series CTF ECL 2016
Hereafter you can find the list of official ESM™ servers:
Here is the calendar for events from now to the beginning of the competition:
- Registration deadline: May, 17th
- Maps revealed: May, 9th
- First round: From May, 30th to June, 6th
Some useful links:
- Join Season: Conference West, Center or East
- League Rules: ESM™ | A-Series CTF Conference League 2016
- Maps download: Coming soon
Feel free to join the community! Follow and join us at:
✓ Steam: ESM_Info
✓ Twitter: @ESM_Info
See you soon.
Electronic Sports Masters™ | Where the challenge begins ...