How to book an official ESM™ server?
1.1 Section: YOUR INFORMATION
- By default you will see your username and email you use to log in in the website.
1.2 Section: OFFICIAL SERVER RESERVATION
- Title (Read info) *: Here you must use always the following format --> WEEKX: [HOME TEAM] vs [VISITOR TEAM] ej.: WEEK1: [TEAM A] vs [TEAM B].
- Category *: Here you have to select an available server. We advise you to check the availability in AVAILABILITY | ESM™ SERVERS of the server before trying to book it.
1.3 Section: SELECT DATE &TIME
- Start Date: Select the day and then with the help of the scroll bars choose the booking start time (hour and minutes).
- End Date: Same as you did with Start Date. For good management it is mandatory to establish an end time equal to 90 minutes after the start time. Ex.: Start Date = (09/10 at 22:00) + (90 min) = End Date (09/10 at 23:30).
IMPORTANT: Once you type the reCAPTCHA y click on Reserve Your Server, you confirm that you understand and accept the procedure and the norms related to the booking and usage of the servers.
Regulations regarding the use of the ESM™ official servers
- You can only book the ESM™ private servers.
- You cannot book an official server before reaching an agreement with the opposing team and only after checking that both servers (local and away) present problems. The order of priority for a match will always be: local server, away server, official server.
- In the same topic where the match is proposed you have to explain why an official server must be used. If this info is not available or clear enough the Organisation can cancel such reservation without notice.
- The server admin will always be a player of the local team (manager or captain if possible) unless it had been handed over to the away team.
- Banning or expelling a player is forbidden in the ESM™ servers. Only the admins certified by the ESM™ can ban or expel a player. Only in extreme cases and justifiably an admin will be allowed to use the kick command in an private server, for example when an unknown player joins during an official match.