Team Profile Manager Guide
- Go to "Team Profile Manager" at the A-Series main menu
- There you can create/manage teams and players (This menu is displayed if you have a registered user at esportsmasters.org)
- After creating your team, select it.
- Here managers are able to edit their team information.
- Managers can control the team info, team players, team matches and upload the team logo.
You can invite unregistered players through this feature
- Managers will have the posibility to invite unregistered players, just type the player's email and he will receive a invitation from esportsmasters.org
A player can join a team by himself
Players will be able to join a team via the General Clasification section by selecting your team from the table.
- Get to the team list by going to General Clasification under the A-Series section.
- Select your team and then click in Join team.
- Players will only be added after the team's manager approval.
Managers can invite players to matches*
Managers will be able to invite players of his team to a match via Team Profile Manager.
- Log in as manager and go to Create Match under the MatchDay create one and save it.
- Go into Match Details.
- Choose who you want to invite to the game.
- Type in the email and add a message if you want.
* Only users registered at ESM (with user accounts) will receive a confirmation Email.